Learn about C# Programming Language
It is important to learn about C# Programming Language first before undertaking any training for certification.
A multi-paradigm Programming Language
Pronounced as “C Sharp”
It was developed as a part of Microsoft’s release of .Net framework in 2000. It is based on C, C++ and Java programming languages. In 2003, it became an ISO standard. C# has strong typing, functional and Object Oriented disciplines.
It is used by:
- Software engineers, C# developers, .net web developers and automation test engineers
- Industries like Information Technology, Design, Engineering, Management and Quality control
- Big Organization includes Hewlett Packard and Microsoft Intel
- Specially used in Windows based Platforms
Why is it important to learn?
- It helps developers to create XML web services.
- It is the only language used by Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- It helps to create .Net applications for Windows OS and Internet
- It is used to develop a wide range of software applications that go with Visual Studio IDE.
- C sharp is an ideal language for beginners
- It is similar to java in capabilities
- It is mainly used in development of Microsoft apps
- It does not allow develop to do low-level things like direct interaction with hardware via drivers and firmware
- It does not have an independent compiler. It uses its byte code and JIT compiler that is the backbone of .Net structure
Popular Forums to join
- Code Project
- Stack Overflow
- Dream. In. Code
Market Share of C# in United Kingdom
C# Job vacancy Trend at U.K
Top 5 popular skills for C# Developers
Salary by experience for C# Developers
Growth of C# language over past years
Popular Certification for C#
if you are ready to go more in depth and learn about C# Programming Language and up take a course. Microsoft is offering “Programming in C# (Exam 70-483)” certification that is worldwide recognized.
Future of C# Programming Language
Now a day, you can build almost any kind of software using C# including cloud, AI and machine learning, data science, enterprise and report-centric applications.
In the year 2000, C# has come a long way and it is still fresh and evolving. Each year, more improvements are being made and more features are being added.
In latest versions, the focus of the language has been on writing efficient, safe and less code, giving developers more freedom, hence helping them become more productive.
Read about other programming languages:
Subscribe to FinsliQ Blog:
If you have enjoyed and find our blogs informative, then please support the platform by subscribing to our daily newsletters. Benefits of becoming a subscriber:
- Get daily updates with the latest blogs/article
- New updates within the same subject area are release every day (release dates can be found next to the link in the blog)
- Stay up to date with the latest Tech news
- Variety of different types of blogs
Visit FinsliQ | Tech Academy. A variety of course are available in cloud computing, Dev-ops, Cloud Architecture, Cyber Security and much more.